Not another productivity or project management tool.
Story Time focuses on capturing the outcomes and contributions that made the work possible.
Recognise the journey
- People managers and everyone in between can recognise those that have contributed as well as follow the journey people take to get there.
- See how your work has contributed to the big picture and receive individual reporting on your impact.
Promote the work which inspires
Highlight something important, challenging, or fun which engages your employees. Help people see the company vision and how they're work contributes to success.
Celebrate how work is intrinsically linked
Each employee builds on the work of their peers, towards the goals of the team. With Story Time we capture and surface these connections to help people appreciate where and how their work is used.
See contribution and impact reporting across the team
Often the hardest thing to see is an overview of how people are contributing. But more elusively, how they are receiving feedback on their work. Story Time allows you to see recognition and contribution statistics, as well as diving deeper into recent activity and the wider impact a Storyteller is having.
A better way to recognise employees
Capture, record and connect employees with each other, with the business, to help them see the value in their work.
Share success with the world
- With outstanding work that your customers, users, or followers would appreciate you can showcase it so it appears publicly and is available for all to see.
Track the journey to work completion
- Work is never completed in isolation, with Story Time you create the connections between work and then people can follow its journey from idea through to reality.
See how your work engages
- Using dashboards, see how others appreciate your work and connect with it.
Add it to your core workflow
- You already have tools that track work, Story Time can be embeded in to your workflow to capture and publicise employee stories.